INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
PURSUANT TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION EU 2016/679
3) DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
4) LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
5) DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
a. Contact: In order to respond to the queries forwarded through the form or received by email in relation to information, sending of catalogues, quotations, projects, pricelists, etc.
Implementation of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request or the execution of a contract of which you are part of, pursuant to article 6, paragraph (b) of the GDPR EU 2016/679.
b. Marketing: to send newsletters, information on sales and offers, invitations to organised events or events promoted by the Data Controller through email or otherwise.
C. To prevent or identify any fraudulent activity or any misuse of the website and to enforce or defend the Data Controller’s rights in court or out-of-court.
Legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
For the time strictly necessary to complete the respective investigations and for the entire duration of any proceedings until the time set out to seek the legal remedies.
6) NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILING TO PROVIDE SAID DATA
For the purposes outlined in section 3, letter (a), providing personal data is required in order to render the services and failing to provide said data will result in the inability for the Data Controller to render the services.
With reference to the purposes outlined in section 3, letter (b), providing data is optional and can be withdrawn at any time using the opt-out function located at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Withdrawal of Marketing Consent”.
Failing to provide the data will only result in the inability for the Data Controller to send you newsletters, courtesy information or promotional materials.
With reference to the purposes outlined in section 3, letter (c) using the personal data by the Data Controller is based on its legitimate interest and is a mere possibility.
7) DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
The data will be processed using electronic, computerised and paper-based systems to pursue the above purposes and in such a manner as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
8) CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
In order to pursue the purposes set out in section 3, the personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who are expressly authorised to process the data and who have received proper operating instructions by the Data Controller;
- External persons who conduct specific activities or services on behalf of the Data Controller, acting as External Data Processors (e.g. providers of IT services, communication and marketing agencies, etc.) or those who act as independent Data Controllers;
- Persons, entities or authorities to whom the Data Controller is bound to disclose data by virtue of obligations of law or provisions set out by competent authorities.
9) TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
The data will be processed within the European Union and in some cases it will be transferred to Recipients who process the data in third countries. In this case, the data will be transferred with the guarantees set out by applicable laws basing the transfer on an adequacy decision pursuant to article 45 of the GDPR EU 2016/679 or if there is no decision, based on the use of contractual clauses that are approved by the European Commission pursuant to article 46 of the GDPR EU 2016/679. Additional information can be requested to the Data Controller’s addresses provided in section 1.
10) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In compliance with the GDPR 679/2016 and national applicable legislation, the data subject may exercise the following rights according to the conditions and restrictions set out by said applicable legislation:
- The right to request access to the personal data concerning the data subject, including the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing;
- The right to withdraw the granted consent at any time. In particular, to withdraw the direct Marketing Consent, simply use the opt-out option located at the bottom of the newsletter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Withdrawal of Marketing Consent”.
- In case data is processed based on a consent or based on a contract, the right to receive own data provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- The right to object to the data processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
To exercise the above rights and for any other information regarding your personal data and the respective processing, you may contact the Data Controller, F.lli Bianchini s.r.l. at the email address email@example.com.
The Data Controller reserves the right to change or update the contents of this information notice, in part or in whole, by providing a notification. Changes will be binding as of the time in which they are published on the website where the date of the last update will be specified.